Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Alliance at War

+6
daba_kg
WOrLD
osvetN1k
V1c10us-
MagicaLight
Hummer
10 posters

Brand new saw channel >administrated<

uNkn0wN.

Brand new saw channel >administrated< - Page 2 Empty Re: Brand new saw channel >administrated<

Post  uNkn0wN. Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

ok ive got enough cd keys ( like 3 +-1)
    Zeb/Muj
    Zeb/Muj

Brand new saw channel >administrated< - Page 2 Empty Re: Brand new saw channel >administrated<

Post  Zeb/Muj Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi guys,

I know ur intentions of making propaganda for the new SAW map and i think its a great thing to do, BUT :

I also noticed there is more inactivity under the ppl that used to play SaW maps.
    Its like a lot of ppl went to LoL/Dota since there is almost no bot to use for IH games and thats a problem. All admins are taken away and we cant even host anymore.

How much longer is this gonna take?
    Unholy-
    Unholy-

Post  Unholy- Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

We can give first admins today.
    And on Tuesday we start givin the most of admins.
    But atm we got the problem that the autohost didnt work and the channel bots are lil bugged, too.
    So on Tuesday everything will be rdy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 pm