Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Alliance at War

+6
daba_kg
WOrLD
osvetN1k
V1c10us-
MagicaLight
Hummer
10 posters

Brand new saw channel >administrated<

Hummer
    Hummer

Brand new saw channel >administrated< Empty Brand new saw channel >administrated<

Post  Hummer Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Okay here is idea - create new clan named "Saw" and use it's channel as we use channel nwu atm.
    1 shaman from any good or average clan and some channel bot as shaman, that will always be online on channel and can be used for administrating channel and some entertaiment.

things to do:
    -create a clan - i can do it
    -make a channel bot - i can't do it
    -make all bots that host saw spam about that channel

+Would be nice to have a public bot that will do both - host pubs and spam about channel.

I'd also like to hear some other ideas to improve our communication and help Saw map to become more popular Smile
    MagicaLight
    MagicaLight
    Admin

Brand new saw channel >administrated< Empty Re: Brand new saw channel >administrated<

Post  MagicaLight Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 pm

idk how it goes around northrend atm cause i reinstalled game once and then found out that my cdkey box was gone Sad last time i was there it seemed that people still play nwu-1.2.2 is it still like that?
    Hummer
    Hummer

Brand new saw channel >administrated< Empty Re: Brand new saw channel >administrated<

Post  Hummer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 am

I'm not very active, but from what I'ce seen ppl play 10saw/1nwu1.22 and sometimes pub 1.3, so most of 1.2.2 lovers are playing saw
    V1c10us-
    V1c10us-

Post  V1c10us- Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 am

All nwu channel is playing saw ... everyone forgot 1.2.2 Smile

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 am

I've started to host SAW public yesterday but it takes some time until you have enough ppl for a 3v3 and a lot more for 4v4 or 5v5
    MagicaLight
    MagicaLight
    Admin

Post  MagicaLight Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:24 am

That's awesome, i'm gonna buy cdkey faster in this case Very Happy
    osvetN1k
    osvetN1k

Post  osvetN1k Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 am

MagicaLight wrote:That's awesome, i'm gonna buy cdkey faster in this case Very Happy
    You forgot eurobattle.net ? Sad
    MagicaLight
    MagicaLight
    Admin

Post  MagicaLight Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 am

It's crazily dead Sad Sad Sad probably when exams end there will be more games but still barely... dog healing and vedo left server for hon i'm a homeless without em xD
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Post  WOrLD Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 pm

I wished I was still active again but no one plays NWU 1.2.2 or SAW on East all they play is 1.3.3. Even some of my friends play it when they know it's bad and they still prefer 1.2.2 to it.
    osvetN1k
    osvetN1k

Post  osvetN1k Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 pm

WOrLD wrote:I wished I was still active again but no one plays NWU 1.2.2 or SAW on East all they play is 1.3.3. Even some of my friends play it when they know it's bad and they still prefer 1.2.2 to it.
    Come to eurobattle.net, you and your friends.
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Post  WOrLD Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 pm

osvetN1k wrote:
    WOrLD wrote:I wished I was still active again but no one plays NWU 1.2.2 or SAW on East all they play is 1.3.3. Even some of my friends play it when they know it's bad and they still prefer 1.2.2 to it.
    Come to eurobattle.net, you and your friends.

Do you think there would be a lot of lag for me on your server since I come from Canada?
    MagicaLight
    MagicaLight
    Admin

Post  MagicaLight Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 pm

i doubt, like northrend have makemehost.com we have playdota.eu but the diff is that pd.eu is an epic bot no1 laggs on it, even BR people play on it without delays
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Post  WOrLD Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

I should give it a shot this weekend then Smile. I'll just be rusty of 4 months but it's okay I played HoN and LoL meanwhile.
    daba_kg
    daba_kg

Post  daba_kg Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

well guys i am re... anyway nice progress with map... few mins ago i talked to tenzo and tomorrow he will make saw autohost... if he manages to make config. file..
    i played map and its nice.. keep doing good work and u got my support Very Happy

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Greetings from Bulgaria Very Happy

autohost sounds nice, keep rocking 5 days until i`m back
    daba_kg
    daba_kg

Post  daba_kg Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 am

Ok just tenzo is having problems with config. file when he make it he will turn on autohost.
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Post  WOrLD Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 am

daba_kg wrote:Ok just tenzo is having problems with config. file when he make it he will turn on autohost.

Good to hear Smile!
    daba_kg
    daba_kg

Post  daba_kg Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 am

Good to hear that hes having prob? Or that he will turn on bot today or tommorow?
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Post  WOrLD Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 pm

daba_kg wrote:Good to hear that hes having prob? Or that he will turn on bot today or tommorow?

The second option of course Shocked.
    SeF.TenZo-

Post  SeF.TenZo- Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Well I fixed the config file. I can host now whatever I want and also skips the loading screen when you loaded the map.

Now Im waiting to Hummers-Niggerhead reply to talk about the bot.
    Hummer
    Hummer

Post  Hummer Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Kk i'm working on it. Even if vici fails i'll buy some keys np
    uNkn0wN.

Post  uNkn0wN. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 am

well ive allready cleared up a bit with tenzo. he needs to say exactly what is possible ( autohosting is possible i know ). it would be good if YOU are setting up a channel bot because u can run them the whole day. the hostbot should have the same level as Bot]saw with another root then daba ( hes busy with PDC ).

i gues i have cd keys at home. when im back in germany i look after
    Hummer
    Hummer

Post  Hummer Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Well he've got autohost cd-keys and i sent them to tenzo already, so if u got a couple of keys for private bot - would be epic, so i dont need to fuck brain with finding and buying em :>
    SeF.TenZo-

Post  SeF.TenZo- Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Hummer wrote:Well he've got autohost cd-keys and i sent them to tenzo already, so if u got a couple of keys for private bot - would be epic, so i dont need to fuck brain with finding and buing em :>
    I have one pair to keep BoT]SAW (the private one I think).
    uNkn0wN.

Post  uNkn0wN. Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm

indeed the privat bot must be the better one

well tomorrow idk what time ill return home and check out if i got some cd keys

but will still need root admins ( like four persons )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:54 pm