Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Alliance at War

+9
fNaTiC
AvengerVedo
RiDo
Mizagi-sama
PPrince-
Chris
MagicaLight
Borzos
Hummer
13 posters

List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw

Hummer
    Hummer

List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw Empty List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw

Post  Hummer Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 am

If your clan supports our new map please post it here, so we know how big is our comunity.
    bnet northrend(europe server):
    DoHM
    Divl
    sN
    Evil
    GMiX
    WtD
    LS
    Fame

US East:
    Akat

eurobattle.net:
    TcA
    NpG
    Kagez

Last edited by Hummer on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Borzos
    Borzos

List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw Empty Re: List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw

Post  Borzos Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 pm

If u want u can write there Clan NpG to .. And if u need some helps then say .. cuz i have to reinstal w3 .. then
    MagicaLight
    MagicaLight
    Admin

List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw Empty Re: List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw

Post  MagicaLight Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Borzos BU-YA ! happy to c u supporting
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

how is the progress for the moment? I could help to code btw. Let me know if you need anything!!!

and another thing the items of 1.2.2 (some of them) like 4th legacy, ... and more need to be changed. Do you want me to post my ideas about?
    MagicaLight
    MagicaLight
    Admin

Post  MagicaLight Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm

ofc, post all ur thoughts, everything will be considered
    PPrince-

Post  PPrince- Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm

WTD and the old LS player support this project!!! Wink
    Mizagi-sama
    Mizagi-sama

Post  Mizagi-sama Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 am

Hello guys, i am chieftain of clan GMiX, recently created on Europe a clan, but having the big popularity in the homeland, that is in Russia. On behalf of all clan I can tell that from version 1.3... We not in delight, even it would be desirable to cry, when have seen it because the such I think anybody didn't expect, we play this map here the third year, news about renewal of work on this map therefore were very glad, I know that here not especially love Russia, but I and my clan very much would like help to you in creation SAW, we with pleasure will help you the ideas and suggestions, and also would want to become one of beta-testers new map, i really hope that you won't refuse to us this honor.

We play on Northrend (Europe), my nickname MixXx.Yondaime
    Hummer
    Hummer

Post  Hummer Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 am

Hey nevermind about Russian mate, I'm Russian myself :>
    We sure accept any valueable help so why not?
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am

how's about to allow english and Russian languages for this forum? Because only a few russians are able to write english well.
    Mizagi-sama
    Mizagi-sama

Post  Mizagi-sama Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:12 am

I am really bad write on English, but you understand me this is already good...)
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 am

Mizagi-sama wrote:I am really bad write on English, but you understand me this is already good...)

you'r good for a common russian (except hummer) Razz
    RiDo
    RiDo

Post  RiDo Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

EviL]KiRa- will support you (just pm me)..I'll try to convince the other members too (hope the "Help or clankick" will be helpful Razz )
    Anyway,i'll ask the rest of EviL.Since they dislike 1.3 i think that they'll agree...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

For now we need revamps for Sakon and Naruto, i allready thought of a few possibilities but i'm not satisfied with my own ideas, if you got any idea for a concept even it only consists of a few spells please post it or add me in Skype Mognakor Location Germany and i give you some constructive critisism and tell you what comes in my mind and what might fit.
    AvengerVedo
    AvengerVedo

Post  AvengerVedo Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

RiDo wrote:"Help or clankick"
    hahah n1. lol!
    fNaTiC
    fNaTiC

Post  fNaTiC Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 pm

if we allow russian as a second language, then always another russian would have to make a translated post.
    imo the non-multi language speaker should just pm the others and like this, cuz i guess the most people here dont understand russian.
    Hummer
    Hummer

Post  Hummer Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:39 pm

I will make this post for Russians - if you have something important to tell but dont speak eng - pm me, i'll translate. :>

Если вам надо что-то написать - напишите это мне в приват, я переведу и отпишусь от вашего имени))
    uNkn0wN.

Post  uNkn0wN. Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Fame wanna help with your new map too I love you
    daba_kg
    daba_kg

Post  daba_kg Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 am

Yeah Fame will help 2...anyway if new map is good... and fine like 1.2.2 was.. many of old nwu gamers will start playing it again.. good luck guys u got my support.
    Hummer
    Hummer

Post  Hummer Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Ye ye :> thx for support, but better post ur ideas about revamps, char adding and other stuff Smile
    WOrLD
    WOrLD

Post  WOrLD Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 pm

My Clan Akat from US East would be glad to help you out and support project SAW.
    Alacrity

List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw Empty support

Post  Alacrity Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Clan KageZ support too SaW Razz
    Alacrity

List of clans that are currently support NWU 1.2.2 and Saw Empty eurob.net

Post  Alacrity Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm

We are on eurobattle.net

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:59 am