Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our forum, some of the topics are invisible to unregistered users.
If you have already registered then go on and login. if you havent you are free to sign up anytime.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Alliance at War

Similar topics

5 posters

Saw 1.0.1b Bugs

Saw 1.0.1b Bugs Empty Saw 1.0.1b Bugs

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 1:32 pm

My exams will be finished in about 1 week, by then i will start working on 1.0.2, but before i can do so i need to know all bugs occuring in the current version and also confirmation from other servers if possible. If you found a new bug then report it along with a replay, if you've never seen a bug occuring then report it,too, along with the server you play on. Ofc i don't need a report about a bug you've never seen if you hardly have played saw.

Know Bugs:

• Sakon's Level 4 Seal gives max. Ms // Reported from Northrend, need confirmation from other servers
      • Frenzy on Nidaime's Helm dispells Sakon's Seal // Reported from Northrend, need confirmation from other servers(Does it bug with other seals/Kiba's Buff/Sharingan?)
      • Assist System doesn't register some spells // Reported from Northrend, need confirmation from other servers
      • Danzo's Izanagi sometimes doesn't heal // Reported from Northred, need confirmation from other servers
      • Some spells enlengthen Danzo's Izanagi // Confirmed
      • Asuma's Fuuton deals to few damage // Confirmed
      • Shikamaru's Default adds Armor instead of reducing // Confirmed
      • Naruto's Ultimate deals 100 damage less than it should // Confirmed
      • Kankuro's hold puppet sometimes runs after the target // Confirmed
      • Kankuro's Fog slows mates // Confirmed
      • Delay between Rasenshuriken silence and damage // Confirmed
      MagicaLight
      MagicaLight
      Admin

Saw 1.0.1b Bugs Empty Re: Saw 1.0.1b Bugs

Post  MagicaLight Tue May 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Looking forward to summer vacation and seeing saw being played everywhere ^ ^
      ShadowBlade41
      ShadowBlade41

Post  ShadowBlade41 Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

cant find any buttom for deleting it..

Last edited by ShadowBlade41 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Next offtopic post will be removed and warned!

It's about helping me to do research on certain bugs and fixing them not the place for talking wether you will or will not play saw nor how much people will play saw.
      RiDo
      RiDo

Post  RiDo Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Mhh i think i got one...when gaara holds, the enemy doesn't take any other dmg except for the hold... for example hold + amaterasu = no dmg from ama while hold...same happens with lee's spin and mby with other skills too...i don't have the replay but dangerouz can confirm it...anyway try it! Very Happy
      Hummer
      Hummer

Post  Hummer Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

hmm wierd about gaara, i didnt notice, gonna test it

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Most AoE spells like Amaterasu or Lee's spin deal damage only to ground units but while captured in Gaara's hold units are flying
      RiDo
      RiDo

Post  RiDo Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 am

It's about naru's ulty , and it still continues to happen in the newest version...Sometimes, when you use ulty in an area, you gain vision on that area...forever!It doesn't happen every time you use his ulty , but i remember a game where i could see 3-4 areas of the "enemy territory" without creeps/wards etc there..

Mhh here's the game...Check it out...
      http://depositfiles.com/files/ei90m9f0y
      Hummer
      Hummer

Post  Hummer Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 am

i remember this kind of bug with sarutobi ult :> i dont remember the game/version though.. i guess its dummy that somehow stays in area and is not hard to fix

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:26 pm

thx for the replay gonna check it once i`m back
      Kakashi[HoSW]
      Kakashi[HoSW]

Post  Kakashi[HoSW] Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

About Naruto

If use the aoe spell, Kawazu Kumite on a Chunin then only Chunins' spell reduction decreases, Jonin's not and vice versa. I dont know it works well on heroes or not coz never watch it.

Also i think his passive (Sage Mode) isnt so good coz it decreases spell reduction only after a spell. So if u spell an enemy with rasengan, after that spell reduction decrease, after that u can only ulti him what will do more damage, coz Kawazu Kumite is aoe spell and i think spell reduction doesnt work on aoe spell.

So i think that passive would be better if a simple phyysical attack "activates" it and not a spell. Passive is useles if u fight alone, good only while ganking with single target spells.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content